Centenary Nannies was founded in 2007, to serve the families of Brisbane in response to a need in the market for professional child care workers, whom have exceptional knowledge and a genuine desire to work with children.
In 2012 Centenary Nannies saw the need to expand and help the families on the Gold Coast. With head office in Brisbane we are now working to ensure families find that ‘right’ carer and nannies are finding that ‘right’ job!
Kristy Aitken is the Founder and Director of Centenary Nannies. She has worked in child care centres and as a Nanny throughout Brisbane for over eight years. From this, she has realised there is a gap in the market, as a result has established Centenary Nannies in an effort to help the families of Brisbane. She also has her certificate 3, which has been recognised by two reputable Colleges. Kristy now hopes to utilize her experiences in child care, with the specific purpose of helping families in Brisbane, to find the right Nanny to suit their needs.
Kristy is now a mother herself as she gave birth to her first child Ava in April 2008 and had her second baby, Sophie, in April 2011. Now that Kristy is a mother herself, she can certainly understand families needing home help and acknowledges the reasons families need professional nannies.
Laura Patience is the Manager of the Gold Coast office and has been working for Centenary Nannies for 5 years now. Laura has worked as a nanny and has extensive experience within the recruitment industry so she understands the needs of the nannies/babysitters and also the clients. She has exceptional office skills and knowledge.
Laura is also a mother of 3 beautiful children herself. Her children are 12, 3 and 1. Laura is extremely dedicated and is passionate about her job and always wants the best possible outcome for both the nannies and families. Laura can be contacted on 0429 290 609.
Children are the number one priority to the Nannies at Centenary Nannies. Our children are precious and therefore need to be provided with the highest quality of care available, which the Nannies and Babysitters from Centenary Nannies will provide.
- To serve the families of Brisbane and the Gold Coast areas. To recruit only the most professional and dedicated Nannies, Babysitters and Cleaners.
- To encourage all feedback from Nannies, Babysitters, Housekeepers, Tutors and Families. All feedback is welcome whether it be positive or criticism.
- To improve work conditions for Nannies, Babysitters and Housekeepers where possible.
- To maintain a high level of effectiveness and efficiency for everyone involved with Centenary Nannies.
- Ensure all measures are put into practice to ensure confidentiality.
- To keep costs as low as possible for clients.
- To ensure all Nannies, Babysitters and Tutors are being paid appropriately.
- Sophie Aitken, 12 months old (April 2012)