Babysitting Service Policy for Clients
- The booking fee of $25 is to be paid at time of booking via credit card. Our after hours booking fee is $40. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm.
- The booking fee is NON REFUNDABLE. This will be classed as a cancellation fee should you cancel your booking.
- The rate of pay to the babysitter is $25 per hour between 7am-7pm, $20 per hour between 7pm-midnight and $28 per hour from midnight-7am. This is to be paid in cash directly to the babysitter at the end of the shift. If you require an invoice for the full amount including the booking fee, the babysitting rate is increased by $10 per hour.
- There is a minimum of 3 hours to be paid to the babysitter.
- If you have purchased a book of 5 vouchers and cancel, one of the vouchers will be utilized and classed as a cancellation fee.
- If you have purchased the annual subscription to the service and cancel a date we WILL deduct a $25 fee from the credit card provided on file or invoice the company, as this will be classed as the cancellation fee. Should you cancel the booking within 1 hour Centenary Nannies will deduct the original amount from the credit card and pass onto the babysitter. (I.e. you book from 7pm to 10pm we will deduct 3 hours pay $75 from the credit card). The reason for this is many of the babysitters are requested by many families and turn down work. If you cancel the booking then ultimately the babysitter loses out all round. This is not fair to the babysitter.
- You are not to engage and ask the babysitter to work privately for you. If you do this and we find out, the babysitter will be removed from our database therefore not allowing them any future work with us or the families in Brisbane who utilize our services.
- Should you wish to change the time of the booking please notify Centenary Nannies so as we can inform the babysitter and can make a note on the files.
- Should a babysitter call you directly to cancel please call us immediately so we can arrange a replacement for you.