Planning an outing for the family? Why not head to the markets for some tasty food & produce, entertainment, arts & crafts, house & garden, fashion & jewellery or health & wellness. Each market offers something different but are all worth the visit.
- Eat Street markets – The ultimate foodie extravaganza, Eat Street is a world of food vendors set in converted shipping containers. Located in Hamilton, Brisbane. Open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Visit www.eatstreetmarkets.com for more information.
- Night Quarter – A festival every weekend featuring night markets, micro-restaurants and a unique live music space. Located in Helensvale. Open every Friday and Saturday from 4pm-10pm. Visit www.nightquarter.com.au for more information and to see what’s on.
- Eumundi markets – Australia’s premier artisan market located on the Sunshine Coast. Open on Saturdays from 7am-2pm and Wednesdays from 8am-1:30pm. Visit www.eumundimarkets.com.au for more information and to see what’s on.
- Riverside markets – Brisbane’s Riverside markets have been a popular gathering for locals and tourists for over 22 years. Home to dozens of market stalls selling quality local and imported handcrafts, food & beverage vendors and street performers. Open every Sunday from 7am-3pm. Visit www.riversidemarkets.com.au for more information.
- Boundary Street markets – Delicious sweet and savoury delights from around the world, kids area, cold beer, music and more. Located in West End, Brisbane. Open Fridays and Saturdays from 4pm-10pm. Visit www.boundarystreetmarkets.com.au for more information.
- The Collective markets – These markets offer a wide variety of stalls including arts & crafts, homewares, fashion, jewellery, candles and more. Located in South Bank, Brisbane. Open Fridays 5pm-10pm, Saturdays 10am-9pm and Sundays 9am-4pm. Visit www.collectivemarkets.com.au for more information.