Terms & Conditions for Babysitting Service
Babysitting Service Policy for Clients
- The booking fee of $25 is to be paid at time of booking via credit
- The booking fee is NON REFUNDABLE. This will be classed as a
cancellation fee should you cancel your booking.
- The rate of pay to the babysitter is $20 per hour and is to be paid
cash directly to the babysitter at the end of the shift.
- There is a minimum of 3 hours to be paid to the babysitter.
- If you have purchased a book of 5 vouchers and cancel, one of the
vouchers will be utilized and classed as a cancellation fee.
- If you have purchased the annual subscription to the service and
cancel a date we WILL deduct a $25 fee from the credit card provided on
file or invoice the company, as this will be classed as the cancellation
fee. Please also note if you have purchased the annual subscription this
covers you for one location only (either Brisbane or Gold Coast). Should
you require our services at the alternate location you can either book
with a casual booking of $25 or pay $100 which will allow you to use the alternate
location until your initial registration expires.
- Should you cancel the booking within 24 hours Centenary Nannies
will deduct the original amount from the credit card and pass onto the
babysitter. (I.e. you book from 7pm to 10pm we will deduct 3 hours pay $60
from the credit card). The reason for this is many of the babysitters are
requested by many families and turn down work. If you cancel the booking
then ultimately the babysitter loses out all round. This is not fair to
- If you cancel the booking more than 24 hours prior to the booking
you will only forfeit the $25 booking fee.
- You are not to engage and ask the babysitter to work privately for
you. If you do this and we find out, the babysitter will be removed from
our database therefore not allowing them any future work with us or the
families in Brisbane who utilize our services.
- Should you wish to change the time of the booking please notify
Centenary Nannies so as we can inform the babysitter and can make a note
on the files.
- If the times need to be changed you will need to pay the sitter for
what you have booked. (i.e. you book 8.30am to 1.30pm and change the start
time to 9.30am you will still need to pay the sitter the initial 5 hour
booking) Again in fairness to the babysitter as they have allocated their
time to the job for the hours originally booked.
- If you book and do not indicate a finish time that is fine. You
will need to pay the babysitter for the hours they work; bearing in mind
there is a minim of 3 hours. Should you not provide a finish time and you
cancel within 24 hours we will deduct the minimum amount off the credit
card provided and again pass this money onto the babysitter.
- Should a babysitter call you directly to cancel please call us
immediately so we can arrange a replacement for you. After hours mobile is
0405 324 852.