Your life is moving as fast as a racing car. Always keep your hands on the wheel and fasten your seatbelt and head high with confidence
Birthday Interview Keepsake
I think this is a great activity ( thanks Pinterest!) and I am definitely going to implement with my niece when she is old enough to answer the questions! The idea is that you ask the Birthday child questions about their life and likes, dislikes, interests and wishes at that moment in time and write it down on a sheet of paper. Once completed I believe you would then look to keep the document safe for looking back upon as they grow throughout the years. I guess you could keep a stash and then open up at their 18th or 21st Birthday! Please see question ideas below!
- What’s your favorite food?
- Who is your best friend?
- What’s your favorite colour?
- What’s your favourite book to read?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite t.v show?
- What are your really good at?
- Where would you like to go on holiday?
- What is your best memory?
- What do you want for your Birthday this year?
- What do you like to do with your friends?
- What is your Birthday wish this year?
- What flavor Birthday cake do you want?