Spread thoughtful Christmas Card Messages this Christmas
This Christmas, I have decided to research messages that I can hand-write in blank cards or on handmade gift tags. If you, like me, want to be more creative this festive season, please have a look at some of my favourite card messages below.
Messages for friends or family
• Whether it ends up being good or bad, have the kind of Christmas that only comes once a year!
• Life is good when I get to spend Christmas with all the people special to me.
• I want to wish you a time of peace, joy, and fun this Christmas.
• When I think about a great Christmas, I think about you.
• I’m glad to have people like you in my life to send Christmas cards to. I am truly blessed this Christmas!
• May the magic and thrill of the holiday season stretch on!
• Have a great Christmas! Take the time to celebrate your desires, values and affections with your loved ones. Wishing you all the best.
• Friends make the holiday season fun and festive. I can’t wait to party and deck the halls with you this Christmas!
• “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Messages for work colleagues or clients
• Best wishes for a happy holiday season and our sincere thanks for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.
• All of us at [Company Name] join in saying Thank You and wishing you a happy holidays.
• Definitely didn’t want this holiday season to pass by without me wishing you a Merry Christmas! P.S. I’m happy we’re on the same team!
Messages from child to parent/s
• Special Christmas wishes and thanks to you this Christmas. Merry Christmas to both of you. You both mean so much to me.
• Having a parent/parents like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be.
• I understand that I don’t have to have tons of gifts for Christmas to be Christmas. But, it sure can’t hurt! Merry Christmas, Mum and Dad!