Ham and three cheese muffins are a great lunch box option or afternoon snack. They are easy to make and are a hit with the kids.
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 80g butter, softened
- 6 slices champagne ham, chopped
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 cup shredded tasty cheddar
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a 12-hole (80ml) muffin pan with paper cases. Combine the flour and paprika in a large bowl. Use your fingertips to rub the butter into the flour mixture until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the ham, spring onion, chive, cheddar, parmesan and fetta.
Step 2 Whisk the egg and milk in a jug. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture. Pour in the egg mixture and stir until just combined. Spoon the mixture evenly into the paper cases.
Step 3 Bake for 20-25 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.