Sweet pancake toppings
Who loves pancakes? I know we do in our household. Sometimes I wonder if I may end up turning into a pancake at the rate we are eating them of late. Then again, you know life is for living so why not? I have been trying out many different pancake toppings to indulge in over the last couple of weeks and thought I would share them with you all. Please see our families favorites below! My absolute favorite is the first one… mmmmm mmmm
- Blueberries, maple syrup and passionfruit coconut yogurt.
- Blueberries and honey from the comb pancake topping.
- Banana and peanut butter with coconut yogurt.
- Ice-cream and maple syrup.
- Diced apricot and vanilla cream.
- Strawberries sprinkled with sugar or vanilla sugar and coconut yogurt.
- Blueberries topped with a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of sugar.
- Chocolate sauce and chopped banana.
- Sliced mango and cream – or just the mango itself is beautiful.
- Rhubarb and French vanilla ice-cream.
need an easy pancake recipe? please see link to our go-to recipe for homemade delicious and fluffy pancake goodness Pancakes at home